Monday, June 22, 2009

We are Team JR !


Hello Everyone, my name is Jason and I present to you: Team JR!!!
Team JR stands for Team Jason and Rebecca

We believe we are strong candidates for this competition because we are a unique-mixed couple being from two different cultures; Jason is originally from Taichung, Taiwan, and Rebecca is from Vancouver, Canada


What makes Rebecca special is that she is very Asianized: she has a lot of Asian friends at school, she likes Asian culture, and she loves Taiwanese food and her favorites are bubble tea and Taiwanese style rice noodles.

I am very good at trip planning and personally I believe I have a very strong sense of direction. Last Christmas, Rebecca came to Taiwan with me for the first time and I organized a 10 day whole island trip of Taiwan and had a fantastic time ( we did a summary of our 10 days Trip: see other posts below)


This time we would like to do a 4 day tour trip at PENGHU (see Itinerary below) , a remote paradise on the west coast of Taiwan, to explore unique and romantic places suitable for couples and family, so vote for us, and we will share with you all the adventures and fun we will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment